Sunday, October 30, 2011

I love to see the temple and fall colors

We have always tried to make time to attend the temple. Now that Peter is here we make it an all day trip. We take turns in the temple so that one of us is out with Peter playing and keeping him company.



We love the fall colors that are out at this time of the year so we could not help ourselves. We had to go out and enjoy one of the dry and sunny days we had this week.

4 comments:

Steph said...

He is SO big and so adorable! Glad you guys are enjoying fall. It is beautiful over on the West side this time of year!
-the Ellersicks

Aunt Tamara said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog. I enjoyed looking at your pictures and comments. Peter is a cutie.

Emilee Hunter said...

You guys are an inspiration to me. I love how diligent you are about the temple and how you are so willing to try and get out even though you have a little one. Sigh!!! I wish I were more like you!

Michelle said...

Great pictures, Peter is so adorable! I love the fall colors and good job on your temple dedication, it will be a good example to Peter. :) Can't wait to see you all!