



Kim and I took separate trips to Idaho/Utah due to our different school schedules, and I had a wedding to go to - my friend Eli McCormick - during which Kim was in school. Here are some of the things I did. I went mountain biking with my dad up West Fork of Mink Creek. We also went camping near East Fork, Michelle & co and my friend Joe came up just for the evening. Dad and I hiked up Scout Mountain (not all the way to the peak). Bennett, Michelle, the kids, and I took a day trip to Twin Falls, where we saw the waterfalls and the temple and friends. On the way home we went fishing near Rockland. I stayed with Curtis for a few days in Salt Lake City, which was fun. I came home just in time to start school and take Part 1 of the national board exams.
2 comments:
I wonder how long it will take you this time to notice that I left another comment on your blog! ha ha just teasing!
Awwww I want to go back home and visit my fam now! Soo good to see some of my cousins!!!
This was fun! Thanks for posting Matt.
Post a Comment